Return and Exchange Policy
Do you accept returns?
We give you 30 days from your order date to request a return of the product you purchased with us. We will take unwashed and unworn items with the handbag attached to your product.
- To initiate the return of an online purchase, please submit a request here: providing us with your order number or if you lost it the email you used to make your order, and reason for exchange or return.
- Shipping fees for purchases are non-refundable.
- Free shipping on returns on orders of $75 or higher.
- Your products must be unwashed and unworn.
All items are refundable, with the exception of the following:
- Items marked as final sale
- Headbands, sports bras, socks, calf sleeves, undies
- Gift cards
We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not comply with our return policy.
Do you accept exchanges?
Yes. However, we can only offer size exchanges for the same style and color, as long as the item is in stock. Please contact here to process an exchange as mentioned above. If you would like to order a different style or color, you would need to mention it.
What should I do if I get a damaged or defective item?
Please contact us here. Please include your order number and a short description of the problem you’ve encountered. We might ask you a picture of the damaged item.
How long does it take to process a return?
Once your return has been shipped back to us, please allow up to 2-3 days for the return to be processed. You can expect the refund to be received in your bank or credit card account within 2-3 business days after the return has been processed, but processing credit is subject to your bank.
Do I have to pay to return an item?
We offer free returns for domestic orders within the US and we will provide you a prepaid return label via email. For international returns (including Canada), customers are responsible for return shipping costs. If your order has been sent to a destination outside of the US, customs, duties, and sales taxes are not refundable through Caliloko, however, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Last Updated June 2021